Getting married is exciting at the best of times but getting married in your most natural form is life changing.
My name is Annie and I am a Wedding Celebrant. Not only do I marry fully clothes couples of all shapes, sizes and gender, but I also tie the knot for naturist couples as well.
This is your day and what you want matters to me. Having that perfect day is important and if you want to tie the knot in your birthday suit, then who’s to say you can’t?
We can even mix it up with a clothed celebration for those not so comfortable in their own skin and a nude wedding for those who are. It all comes down to what you want.
I’m happy to travel to any destination, Australia and overseas to offer my unique services to couples. Feel free to contact me any time.
Naturist Wedding Fee $650
- Officiate your Marriage
- Wedding Kit folder and pen
- Unlimited face to face consultations
- Unlimited phone consultations
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Free use of a beautiful eclectic signing table (Local Only, Conditions apply)
- COVID Safe plan
- Lodgement of all documents to BDM – ‘Births, Deaths & Marriages’
- Lodgement of NoIM ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’
- Official Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Wireless PA system to reach up to 120 guests (Weddings Only)
- Complimentary book of your ceremony
- Dress in professional and appropriate attire (if needed)
- Communicate with your photographer to ensure the best photos
- Personally tailored ceremony approved by you prior to the ceremony
- Support you in writing vows
- Up to 80km round trip to and from ceremony included
- Attend a rehearsal (if applicable)
- Secure a replacement celebrant in the case of unforeseeable circumstances
Additional Services for a fee
- Order the Official Marriage Certificate from BDM which will be delivered to you a few weeks after your wedding. (Qld BDM fee of $50.40 applies, varies depending on state6Ki